Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wedding Inspiration

While at the grocery store last week, the cover of Weddings magazine caught my eye. I just had to snap a picture! How adorable is this cake???

I am sure that it would be really expensive to duplicate but it will definitely serve as some inspiration when I finally get to this bullet point on my incredibly long list. Have I shared that with everyone yet? Here, have a look!
  • Catering - Tasting scheduled for Spring Break
  • Bridesmaid's Dresses
  • Decor 
    • Table Centerpieces
    • Entry Table
    • Aisle 
    • Bar Top 
    • Building Entry and/or Elevator Area
  • Bridal Accessories
  • Flowers
    • Bridal & Bridesmaid Bouquets
    • Boutinnieres
    • Corsages 
    • Flower Girl
    • Aisle
    • Centerpieces?
  • Cake
  • Groom/Groomsmen Attire
  • Attendee Gifts
These are at least the "big" items on my list right now. I really need to get on the ball. Make some decisions. & I need to do it quick! I mean, it's already the middle of February. This school year will be over with before I know and then we'll be dealing with moving and getting settled in a new place as well as preparing for the next school year. Pinterest finds that are piquing my interest include:
Simple hair and a gorgeous, big bouquet!
Really like the aisle with just flower petals and candles lining the edges.
Lantern centerpieces with smaller flower arrangements on some of the tables. Would be easy to add some color into this as well.
Cute sign to have out so you can see your guest's pictures. Love Instagram! 
Is there anything better than Pinterest? I don't know how people planned a weddings before it existed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment